Saturday, February 13, 2010

Resolutions

So here it is, already Feb. 17th, 2010. My life is kind of a shadow of what it was in the past few years, but that doesn't bother me much. What bothers me is that I sometimes feel like I don't possess a great will to finish things or do things the right way, right as everyone else sees them anyway. I've spent the last few months trying to figure out what to do next, what is my next step; what the hell do I do now? The only thing that brings me any real joy anymore is being outside, findings birds and critters and watching them. I don’t even photograph things as much as I used to....but I still do love it. So how do I parlay that into a career or a living to get by on? My brain is all a mush with all of it so I keep putting it off.....and then it dawned on me that I missed it: The New Years Resolution! The most important thing to do every year. Make promises to yourself and try like hell to stick with them!


So here it is....or here they are:

1. Above all else, do what makes me happy, regardless of the odds

2. 350 on my life list would be nice, I'll settle for 250-260 Ohio

3. I want to be in the best shape of my life by my next birthday

4. Make time for the important people in my life whenever possible and do what I can for them

5. Get involved-I'm not 100% sure what this means yet, but I still feel that I need to champion a cause to get back on track in life

6. Be green-er



Ok so I will stop at 6, but add only that I intend to write a lot more often. Be it a trip report, a ramble, a whine or whatever, I want to put it all out there and see what comes of it.....it's a new day...




No comments:

Post a Comment